Easily calibrate your level
many years of level sales and maintenance experience, Jiuchang company for everyone to share
1. Years of experience tells us that the level is only the normal change of angle I, which is not within the scope of warranty. Please don't mail it to the instrument maintenance center of the manufacturer thousands of miles away for adjustment. Please ask the user or the staff of the local service center of our Jiuchang company to assist in measurement and adjustment
2. The reason for the change of I angle of the level is the change of the structure of the instrument itself and the field working conditions. The crosshair in the instrument is fixed in the upper and lower V-shaped slots, the lower V-shaped slots are supported by springs, and the upper is a pressing adjusting screw when the extensometer moving arm is under force. It is not surprising that due to the changes of internal and external environmental conditions, such as temperature, humidity and vibration, it will produce small changes in i-angle, or changes in varying degrees due to other changes in internal stress
3. It is clear in the user manual that the I angle of the level can be adjusted by the user. Please refer to the instructions of the level gauge for self adjustment
4. What is the formula for calculating the strength of paperboard? The I angle of the level? The included angle between the collimation axis of the level and the level axis in the vertical direction
5. Now, briefly introduce the measurement method of the I angle of the level, as shown in the figure:
place the level in the middle of the two leveling rods. The instrument is about 30 meters or 40 meters away from the ruler, about the same distance from the front and back. Read the readings on the ruler to get the height difference of the two points. The instrument can be moved to either the inner side or the outer side of the two rulers. At this time, the distance between the instrument and the ruler is only a few meters for the short-distance ruler, and dozens of meters for the long-distance ruler. Similarly, measure the height difference of these two points. If the height difference measured twice is equal, it means that the instrument angle I is zero. The unequal height difference indicates that there is an i-angle error in the instrument
for example, if the instrument is in the middle, read the reading of a ruler A1 = 0962, the reading of B ruler B1 = 1062
the instrument is on one side, read the reading of a ruler A2 = 0835, the reading of B ruler B2 = 0933
H1 = - 1062 + 0962 = - 0100
h2 = - 0933 + 0835 = - 0098
H = - 0098 + 0100 = + 2mm
calculate the I angle according to the small angle formula
i＝ Δ·ρ／ s=2mm × 206265 "/60000mm=41/6" =7 "
6. the concept of allowable error of level I angle
the concept of allowable error of level I angle should have three meanings, and it is also the different requirements in three cases; the allowable error of factory adjustment at the time of delivery, the allowable error of user adjustment, the allowable error of measurement grade or requirements. For example, the allowable error of Leica na2i angle:
factory adjustment is: ± 8", The user's adjustment is: ± 20 ". However, according to the requirements of China's national leveling regulations, from the conception of equipment to design, production, sale, and then to our user's hands, the I angle of the level used for the first and second-order leveling should not exceed 15", and the instrument used for the third and fourth-order leveling, The i-angle of the instrument should not exceed 20 ". Therefore, when using Leica level Na2 and gpm3 to measure the first and second order leveling, the i-angle of the instrument must be adjusted to within 15". When carrying out leveling below the third order, The I angle of the instrument should be 20 "Within.
i angle can also be measured by placing the level on the outside of the two leveling rods. The reason is the same, the correct A4 value is;
7. The method to correct the I angle of the level is to rotate the position of the screws on the upper surface of the V-groove, screw in or screw out. The instrument is in a different position from the laser plumb, please pay attention to the addition and subtraction symbols.
the instrument is transported over a long distance After long-term operation of the instrument and the continuous change of the instrument operating environment, the i-angle of the level may change. Therefore, regularly, consciously and regularly, checking and adjusting the i-angle of the level is not only the need to ensure the measurement accuracy, but also the virtue of our surveyors, or directly contact the maintenance personnel of our Jiucheng survey company. (end)